For over sixty years our Club has been committed to program excellence. In 1998 Wissahickon Skating Club was the host of the US National Figure Skating Championship held in Philadelphia. Also in 1998, our most notable hockey alumnus and New York Rangers Stanley Cup Champion Goaltender, Mike Richter, represented the United States in the Olympics. Richter was also the named the starting goaltender for the US in the 2002 Olympics where he won a Silver Medal.
Since the Club opened its doors in October of 1956, we have been one of only 7 or 8 Skating Clubs in the United States to own its own facility. This, in itself, is very unique and something our members cherish. WSC is a very special place – a Club that our families call Home.
Membership and Program Information
- 2020 Members Only Youth Stick & Puck
- 2020-21 August Youth Hockey Evaluation Schedule
- 2020-21 August Youth Hockey Evaluation Groups
- 2020-21 Online Membership Registration
- 2019-20 Youth Hockey Practice Schedule-Master (Coming Soon)
- July Members-Only Freestyle Session Registration
- Special August Club Member Freestyle Schedule