Existing Users: Login to mywsconnect.com
You’ve reached the right page for the new MyWSConnect Registration System!
Wissahickon Skating Club has launched a new public and member registration system called MyWSConnect. This system allows you to setup your family profile and skater interests one time then view offerings that apply directly to each skater based on their membership status, age, interest and level. You will only have to do this registration the first time then all info will save making future registrations or tracking lesson history, payments, etc. a breeze!
Non Members: Please click here to read/print the WSConnect QuickStart Guide
Figure/Lessons Members: Please click here to read/print the WSConnect QuickStart Guide
Hockey Members: Please click here to read/print the WSConnect QuickStart Guide
Or, for an even speedier start, just review the steps below. Once you have familiarized yourself, go ahead and click the link at the bottom of this page to get started registering for a class or program today!
- Brand New Users: Login to mywsconnect.com and first Click “New to WSC? Register Here” to setup your login/password credentials. Save these credentials then look for the authorization email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click that link to activate and login
- Click Edit Family Profile to setup your contact information, address and Emergency contact. Save and continue down. to setup participants.
- Click Add New Family Participant, enter name, DOB and gender info and leave boxes checked for skater interests but uncheck any interests you DON’T have.
- MEMBERS ONLY: Scroll down to the Red box below to Save and Setup Membership/Add Offerings for Participants
- Check the box next to names of participants you added that you want to be in your paid membership. Once your membership list is correct, Click the Blue “Update Membership and go to Activities” button (which saves your member selections) then click “Update Membership and Continue”
- NON MEMBERS: Scroll down to the Blue box below to Save and Add Classes/Programs for the participant (tied to the interest boxes you picked in Step 2)
- Select the participant you wish to add classes/programs to then select the tile for the offering and add to your cart. Repeat for any additional household participants.
- MEMBERS: Select the participant you wish to add offerings/programs for then pick the appropriate offering at the bottom and add to your cart. Repeat for any additional household participants.
- Review Cart and Checkout/Pay
- Optional: Log back in later to add more participants or programs/classes.