USFS Test Session Dates:
- Monday, February 28, 2022 beginning at 8:45 am. Up to and including Senior Moves, Gold Dance and Senior Freestyle. Coach-approved applications and payment due by Feb. 11th.
Note: in order to test after June 30, 2021, you must have an active USFS membership. Please make sure to contact your home club to renew your home club and USFS membership prior to testing. WSC Home Club members may renew their WSC membership (if you have not already done so) by following this link: https://www.wissskating.com/membership-form/.
|Enter USFS number in the box below to Register and Pay Online
(When applying online, please only select a test for which the level is being offered in the descriptions above)
- All testers must be current members of US Figure Skating in order to be scheduled to test at WSC. Skater’s coach must be in full compliance with US Figure Skating and provide current instructor insurance document to WSC office.
- Tests are eligible to be scheduled once the completed and coach-approved online registration, including any potential non-club or late fees have been received. Tests are then considered in the order that they were received.
- All correspondence regarding the test session and schedule will occur via email.
- Incomplete or late registrations without proper payment will not be scheduled until corrected.
- Tests will continue to be accepted for scheduling until the available amount of ice time for that test date has been exhausted. If this happens, and if the rink is able to acquire both ice time and relevant judges, an additional test session, called an overflow test session, may be added at the discretion of the rink and the test chair.
- Test Fees (including non-club member and late fees) are not refundable if the applicant withdraws within ten days of the test session or does not show for a test with the exception of skaters who are feeling ill the day before or day of a test. In that case, a full refund will be issued.
- Please familiarize yourself with the newly approved wait period for taking tests after a “Retry”.
- All WSC Club Members must pay the annual hospitality fee with their first test submission of a new Club Season.
- Skaters who are not home club members of WSC must submit “Permission to Test” from their home club before test can be scheduled.
- All applicants and coaches should arrive 45 mins prior to the skater’s warm-up time and be prepared to test up to 40 mins before their scheduled time (with the exception of the first three skaters of the test session who may arrive 30 minutes prior to their warm-up time). If the Test Session runs early and the applicant is not prepared to test, the applicant forfeits all fees for that test.
For more information, please contact our test chair at email: email@example.com