USFS Test Session Dates:
OUR IN-PERSON Fall Test Session is Full and on Waitlist on Friday, September 29th, 9:15-11:30 am
We are presently working on scheduling another In-Person test session later this Fall and will update once judges are secured.
- Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist
- We can accept applications for all levels of Skating Skills/Moves, up to and including Gold Dance and up to and including Bronze Singles/Free Skate.
- Registration for In-Person tests will be accepted via Entryeeze only. Click here to Register on Entryeeze.
- All Applications due 18 days prior to avoid $30 late fee.
- If you have questions about In-Person testing, please contact Lisa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Testing: WSC is currently hosting numerous virtual test sessions. Jill McGee handles virtual test questions, schedule, etc. All inquires should be directed to Jill for virtual testing only at email@example.com. There are several upcoming virtual test dates. Click link below for details, registration and deadlines for virtual testing: https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=410
Note: in order to test after June 30, 2023, you must have an active USFS membership. Please make sure to contact your home club to renew your home club and USFS membership prior to testing.
- All testers must be current members of US Figure Skating in order to be scheduled to test at WSC. Skater’s coach must be in full compliance with US Figure Skating and provide current instructor insurance document to WSC office.
- Tests are eligible to be scheduled once the completed and coach-approved online registration, including any potential non-club or late fees have been received. Registrations are due in to the office by 18 days prior to the test to avoid late fees. Tests are then considered in the order that they were received.
- All correspondence regarding the test session and schedule will occur via email.
- Incomplete or late registrations without proper payment will not be scheduled until corrected.
- Tests will continue to be accepted for scheduling until the available amount of ice time for that test date has been exhausted.
- Test Fees (including member hospitality fee, non-club member fee and late fees) are not refundable if the applicant withdraws within ten days of the test session or does not show for a test. Skaters who provide medical documentation may be refunded the test portion only of their fee if cancelling due to illness.
- Please familiarize yourself with the newly approved wait period for taking tests after a “Retry”.
- Skaters who are not home club members of WSC must submit “Permission to Test” from their home club before test can be scheduled.
- All applicants and coaches should arrive 30 mins prior to the skater’s warm-up time and be prepared to test up to 20 mins before their scheduled time (with the exception of the first three skaters of the test session who may arrive 20 minutes prior to their warm-up time). If the Test Session runs early and the applicant is not prepared to test, the applicant forfeits all fees for that test.
For more information, please contact our test chair at email: firstname.lastname@example.org