USFS Test Session Dates:
- IN-PERSON FALL Test Session: Thursday, October 20th, 9am-12:00 noon. This test is for all levels up to and including Gold Moves, Gold Dance and Gold Freeskate. Online registrations only are due by Wednesday, October 5th to avoid a late fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding in-person tests only.
- Virtual Testing: WSC is currently hosting numerous virtual test sessions. Jill McGee handles virtual test questions, schedule, etc. All inquires should be directed to Jill for virtual testing only at email@example.com. There are several upcoming virtual test dates. Click link below for details, registration and deadlines for virtual testing: https://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=410
Note: in order to test after June 30, 2022, you must have an active USFS membership. Please make sure to contact your home club to renew your home club and USFS membership prior to testing.
|For Live Tests Only: Please Enter USFS number in the box below to Register and Pay Online
(When applying online, please only select a test for which the level is being offered in the descriptions above)
- All testers must be current members of US Figure Skating in order to be scheduled to test at WSC. Skater’s coach must be in full compliance with US Figure Skating and provide current instructor insurance document to WSC office.
- Tests are eligible to be scheduled once the completed and coach-approved online registration, including any potential non-club or late fees have been received. Registrations are due in to the office by the date listed above. Applications received after that date will incur a late fee. Tests are then considered in the order that they were received.
- All correspondence regarding the test session and schedule will occur via email.
- Incomplete or late registrations without proper payment will not be scheduled until corrected.
- Tests will continue to be accepted for scheduling until the available amount of ice time for that test date has been exhausted. If this happens, and if the rink is able to acquire both ice time and relevant judges, an additional test session, called an overflow test session, may be added at the discretion of the rink and the test chair.
- Test Fees (including non-club member and late fees) are not refundable if the applicant withdraws within ten days of the test session or does not show for a test with the exception of skaters who are feeling ill the day before or day of a test. In that case, a full refund will be issued.
- Please familiarize yourself with the newly approved wait period for taking tests after a “Retry”.
- All WSC Club Members must pay the annual hospitality fee with their first test submission of a new Club Season.
- Skaters who are not home club members of WSC must submit “Permission to Test” from their home club before test can be scheduled.
- All applicants and coaches should arrive 30 mins prior to the skater’s warm-up time and be prepared to test up to 30 mins before their scheduled time (with the exception of the first three skaters of the test session who may arrive 20 minutes prior to their warm-up time). If the Test Session runs early and the applicant is not prepared to test, the applicant forfeits all fees for that test.
For more information, please contact our test chair at email: firstname.lastname@example.org