Becoming a Member
Thank you for your interest in The Wissahickon Skating Club!
Founded in 1954, the Wissahickon Skating Club is a private, not-for-profit, family-oriented skating club dedicated to the development of amateur skating. The Club is committed to providing programs to skaters of all ages and abilities while also supporting and developing amateur athletes for local, national, and international competition. The Club offers a variety of Membership options to meet the specific needs of families and individuals with skaters participating in figure skating, synchronized skating, and hockey.
The Membership Process
- All prospective new members should click here to register and make a deposit online.
- Check our membership page here to complete any additional forms for your desired program.
- Applications for membership at WSC are rolling.
- The WSC Senior Hockey program is on a waitlist. All interested prospective Senior Hockey players should contact Ross Cowan first to discuss level and availability at email@example.com.
- In the event that any other WSC Club Programs are at capacity, the applicant(s) will be contacted once registration is received.
Membership Dues, Fees, and Billing
Membership Dues and Fees will be billed in mid-Summer with full balances due by August 15th.
Youth Hockey Program Registration
Team Evaluation Dates can be found here: https://www.wissskating.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021-22-Youth-Hockey-Evaluations_rev.pdf
If a member fails to pay any charges when due, their Club Privilege’s will be suspended until payment is made. The Board of Directors will strictly enforce these rules. Pro Shop charges will be billed monthly and are due within 30 days of statement date. Public and off-season activities may not be billed to club accounts. Dues and Fees must be paid online using our online WSConnect system (starting March 17, 2024).
Contact our office at 215-247-1759, ext. 28 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “Pay Now” button below may be used only to send additional membership installment payments after your initial online registration and deposit made on WSConnect. All initial deposits must be made using WSConnect.