Becoming a Member
Thank you for your interest in The Wissahickon Skating Club!
Founded in 1954, the Wissahickon Skating Club is a private, not-for-profit, family-oriented skating club dedicated to the development of amateur skating. The Club is committed to providing programs to skaters of all ages and abilities while also supporting and developing amateur athletes for local, national, and international competition. The Club offers a variety of Membership options to meet the specific needs of families and individuals with skaters participating in figure skating, synchronized skating, and hockey.
The Membership Process
- All prospective new members should click here to register and make a deposit online. Alternatively, you can complete and submit the New Member Application, and the Membership Builder Program/Pricing Form along with $400 deposit to:
Wissahickon Skating Club
Attention: New Membership
550 W. Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Check our membership page here to complete any additional forms for your desired program.
- Applications for membership at WSC are rolling.
- The WSC Senior Hockey program is on a waitlist. All interested prospective Senior Hockey players should contact Ross Cowan first to discuss level and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that any other WSC Club Programs are at capacity, the applicant(s) will be contacted once registration is received.
Membership Dues, Fees, and Billing
Membership Dues and Fees will be billed on August 1st. One-third is due August 15th; one-third is due by September 15th and one-third by October 15th.
Youth Hockey Program Registration
Team Evaluations will take place in April. To participate in Team Evaluations each family must complete the Online Registration referenced above or print and complete the 2019-20 Registration Packet and submit a $400 deposit, per participant, for the upcoming season. This deposit will be applied towards the family’s membership dues and is non-refundable unless a player cannot be placed/rostered on a club team.
If a member fails to pay any charges when due, their Club Privilege’s will be suspended until payment is made. The Board of Directors will strictly enforce these rules. Pro Shop charges will be billed monthly and are due within 30 days of statement date. Public and off-season activities may not be billed to club accounts. Dues and Fees may be paid by Check or by PayPal.
Contact our office at 215-247-1759, ext. 28 or email: email@example.com.
For those who have not registered online, you may click “Pay Now” below to pay your Club Season deposit or dues installment