Becoming a Member
Thank you for your interest in The Wissahickon Skating Club!
Founded in 1954, the Wissahickon Skating Club is a private, not-for-profit, family-oriented skating club dedicated to the development of amateur skating. The Club is committed to providing programs to skaters of all ages and abilities while also supporting and developing amateur athletes for local, national, and international competition. The Club offers a variety of Membership options to meet the specific needs of families and individuals with skaters participating in figure skating, synchronized skating, and hockey.
The Membership Process
- Complete and submit the New Member Information Form (link below), and the Membership and Program Selection/Pricing Form (link below) and mail to:
Wissahickon Skating Club
Attention: New Membership
550 W. Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- The WSC Director of Programs will present all new Membership Applications to the Membership Committee for approval.
- Applications for membership at WSC are rolling.
- In the event that a Club Program is at capacity, the applicant(s) will be contacted.
- New members will be invited to a September meet and greet session.
Membership Dues, Fees, and Billing
Membership Dues and Fees will be billed on August 1st. One-third is due August 31st; one-third is due by September 30th and one-third by October 31st.
Youth Hockey Program Registration
Team Evaluations will take place in April. To participate in Team Evaluations each family must complete the 2015-16 Registration Materials and submit a $300 deposit, per participant, for the upcoming season. This deposit will be applied towards the family’s membership dues and is non-refundable unless a player cannot be placed/rostered on a club team.
If a member fails to pay any charges when due, their Club Privilege’s will be suspended until payment is made. The Board of Directors will strictly enforce these rules. Pro Shop charges will be billed monthly and are due within 30 days of statement date. Public and off-season activities may not be billed to club accounts. Dues and Fees may be paid by Check or by PayPal.
All Members should complete the following forms:
Contact WSC Main Office at 215-247-1759
Click “Pay Now” below to pay your 2014-15 Club Season Dues