2013 Summer Figure Skating Camp
This full-week Figure Skating Camp is for skaters wishing to improve their skills and techniques in a variety of skating disciplines. Minimum requirement is that students are between the ages of 7-16 and are already comfortable skating forwards and backwards unassisted. Students will be leveled into 6 groups based on a combination of age and skill. They will have on and off-ice classes including dance, choreography, jumps, spins, ice dance, Moves in the Field or Basic Skills, Synchronized Skating, proper warmup and conditioning and more. Camp runs Monday-Friday, August 12-16, 2013 from 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For more information on our Figure Skating Camp, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Summer Hockey Camps
- 2013 WSC Power Skating & Skill Development Camp – June 17-21, 2013: Click here for flier and registration form
- Click here for the Power Skating & Skill Development Camp Parent Letter
- Click here for the Power Skating & Skill Development Camp Group 1 Schedule
- Click here for the Power Skating & Skill Development Camp Group 2 Schedule
- 2013 Germantown Academy Summer Hockey Camp at Wissahickon Skating Club – Week of June 24-28, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Click here for more information.
- 2013 20th Annual Colgate Summer Hockey School at Wissahickon Skating Club – Week of July 29-Aug. 2. Click here for 2013 brochure and registration.
- 2013 Holy Ghost Prep Hockey Camp – August 5-9, 2013. Click here for more information.
For more information on our summer hockey camps, please contact Gump Whiteside at email@example.com or 215-247-1759, ext. 17